23 October 2007

Bloody Annoying Complications

Bloody bastard fucking annoying inconvenient pissing emotions!

I really need less of these. Please excuse the language.

So Miss Complicated, who I have obviously mentioned before, is now pouring out her worries and woes upon me. She is, as I have said, funny, cute, witty, intelligent, and generally my type. She is also the only person I have ever found who can engage me in a geniune debate about politics. This is actually an important skill for someone to have.

The problem is that all of her worries and woes are pretty much identical to the ones I had at her age. Seriously, this girl looks like she might actually be turning out the same way I did except as a female equivalent.

For anyone wondering this is a bad thingTM. Anyone questioning this would best be informed that I have grown into a person with massive, massive phobias of commitment and being alone, not to mention all sorts of other quirks and personality traits which I would be much better off without.

Unfortunately I remember being at the same stage as she is, and someone trying to do for me exactly what I am trying to do for her. It failed miserably, and this is going the same way. Have to make an effort though.

So to summarise, at the moment I am highly messed up due to having actual feelings for Miss Complicated, which I am sure are due to her unnattainability. I need a simpler life.

8 comments:

AngelConradie said...

oh boy rabbit, emotions really do mess things up when they don't belong...
seems her monicker is really well earned!

Simply Curious said...

Aw...:(

Shandra said...

Lol I looove the swearing.

Maybe you and miss complicated both need each other? You might be able to undertsand each toher well and deal with each other better?

I'm sorry things are complicated though!

The Divine Miss M said...

:( Aww that does suck. Feelings where feelings aren't needed do tend to make things icky.

Would it be bad if you guys did manage to get together?

Lizza said...

Language excused, but those words really do get the message across.

Good luck on the (un)relationship. If only the emotions you were referring to could be turned off at will, like turning off the tap.

Anonymous said...

do you like politics in general? or is it her special skill to be able to engage you in political discussions? I'm just curious.

Mr R Rabbit said...

@ Angel: I enjoy a bit of complication, but this is a little too much.

@ Pink Ditz: If she was at the same point I am now, probably, but she seems more like I was a few years ago.

@ Miss M: Most likely yes, it would be.

@ Coquette: I love politics, at least debating it, but I find I get bored discussing it with most people.

Anonymous said...

I asked because politics is my life, my passion, my education, my career, and my most intense aphrodisiac. doesn't get more wacky than that.