25 October 2007

Twisted Little Trophy Cabinet

Firstly I want to clarify that this little selection of trophies, a few of which I am going to let you all see, was not gathered deliberately. It just seems that when various people of the female persuasion visit me they either bring some sort of gift, or leave things behind. Often this is not deliberate, but those things keep on being forgotten, so I generally throw them into a lost property box.

That sounds a little odd I know. But the last thing someone needs to find in the middle of sex is another girl's underwear, or something else along those lines. And because the stuff is kept in this box it is often never collected, since the box is kept carefully locked, it tends to accumulate. I suppose eventually I just started to think of it as a collection of momentos, kind of like a photo album. Yes, there is a photo album in there. No, you cannot see it. Not unless you are visiting in person and give me a very good reason.

But because people have mentioned that I seem to be drifting more and more towards the sad blogger state, I thought I might include some of my memories and the things linked to them. So first we have the Book. This was my first gift from a female, at least the first from someone I was intimate with. It also doubles as my photo album. I know I said you could not see it, but you cannot see inside it. How does that sound instead? It became a photo album, or rather an intimate memories book, at her own request before things went bad. Lots of very fond memories in here, and not just of her.

A classic trophy of course, underwear. Before it goes in the box it is always washed, I have no interest in the dirty underwear thing, but what else am I meant to do when people leave it behind? Throw it away. I chuck it in the wash, then into the box it goes. Simple as that. No, I do not take it out and smell it or play with it or anything like that. I barely remember whose is whose except in the cases where they wrote their names in and asked me to keep them. In fact if anyone wants to buy any, I am sure we could work something out. I need the money.

I have about four lighters, mainly zippos though this one is actually a British make. One of them was left behind here and I did not see the girl again. The other three were gifts, though this is the one I actually use and my favourite. Nicely engraved with the name that most people use for me, guess it if you can. On a related note I also have a couple of cigarette cases which are kept in there, and one which I carry with me when I'm going through a smoking phase.

This little thing was left behind by a rather curvy goth girl I brought home one night. She had several of them, and this one was sharpened. That was a very interesting night, and I still have a few scars from it. These are the good type of scars, not the bad kind, and everyone had good, safe, messy fun.

Handcuffs are yet another cliche, but fun all the same. I actually prefer a good pair of leather handcuffs or restraints to this cheap metal kind, so when I got bought some better toys then the older ones get chucked into the box or given away as presents. If I remember correctly these ones were bought by one of the people I lived with at university. If this is the right pair then some of you will probably want to know that yes, I did spend a night in these at the mercy of those I was living with. However most of you probably are not interested in that.

This is exactly what it looks like, a cigar in a cigar case. It was bought for me when someone found out that I was due to be an uncle, and I was under orders to smoke it on the birth date. As it happened I completely forgot in the madness around then, though I will use it at some point, but the cigar case has been much used and abused since it was bought for me. The stuffed toy opposite was made for me by a recent girlfriend. A lovely girl who I am still friends with, though with no benefits attached. As a moment of smugness she is now busily advancing her modelling career, and was quite possibly the most stunningly beautiful girl I have ever dated, or had in bed with me. There is no offense in that comment meant to anyone, but as the classical definition of the word beauty, she most certainly was. I will do a post explaining my definitions of words tomorrow I think. And the last picture was a recent present from one particular girl, Miss Complicated in fact, which she just thought I might like for Halloween.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some fuzzy handcuffs with leopard print on them.

My kids found them one day and decided to play cops and robbers.

I now hide them better.

AngelConradie said...

i like it!!! you have been busy...

Valley Girl said...

This post appeals to the nosy person in me. V. cool.

ShadowFalcon said...

Its like being left to look at someone diary, what an interesting post. It must be a really wierd box to look through but fun as well. Funy how girls tend to leave more stuff behind then boys...or at least it seems that way to me

Sweets said...

interesting concept...

Mr R Rabbit said...

@ Ponderings: Most of my collection went 'missing' during my move back to my parents, I'm going to have to start getting more again.

@ Angel: That's a small selection of what's in the box.

@ Valley Girl: Always like to indulge people's voyeuristic urges. Any time.

@ Shadowfalcon: I've never left anything behind, something I'm very careful about.

@ Sweetass: Glad you appreciate it.