23 October 2007

Reluctantly Returning to Work

I really do hate this.

To clarify for those at different areas of the globe. Because of the shortening days it now means that I actually have to get up for work while it is still dark. I will also be returning from work as it gets dark again. No wonder people get depressed during winter.

There is some good news though, Sweetie made it down to visit Sunday evening, and left on Monday evening. Fun was had all round, from about ten minutes after I met her and we dodged into a hedge on the way home, to a little while before I dropped her off and she was toying with me in the car. Oh, and for one particular person who knows who they are, I did think of you.
My schedule for Monday was rather relaxed, involving occasionally leaving the bed in order to put on a different DVD and the occasional exhausted period of restful slumber. It was a good day. Today is not such a good day.

Other news involves me having booked plane tickets to Ireland for the last week in November, so I am off out there to see Slave then. Definitely looking forward to my week of illicit indulgence and experimentation. Doubtless there are some people who will not approve, but frankly if you really had an objection to my lack of morals I would have thought you would either have let me know by now or stopped reading.

Next month is going to be interesting budget-wise. Trying to live a decent lifestyle on half normal wages. I have a flight and holiday to pay for, a party to organise and at least partly pay for, an event to go to, rent to pay, bills to pay, and general living to do. Here is hoping I hear back from one of the full-time places I have applied to sooner rather than

7 comments:

SheBee said...

Well my fingers and toes are crossed for you m'kay?

Nosjunkie said...

frankly I find you lack of morals completely interasting.
I dont however get the dynamics of your and Sweeties relationship. is it one of those open screw who you like jobbies or does she "and I am presuming sweetie is a she" just not read your blog.
you dont have to answer but I would like to know since Im new

Mr R Rabbit said...

@ SheBee: Thanks.

@ nosjunkie: Somewhere between the two. We're not in an exclusive relationship, at least not in my mind, because there've been no promises of such to each other. I've also made it completely clear to her that if she meets someone else she's welcome to do what she wants.

However I suspect if she read my blog she wouldn't be best pleased.

Sweets said...

lol...i also suspect sweetie would not be pleased if she got to read your blog...you are going to ireland...i'm totally jealous... oy...

Simply Curious said...

I'm saving up for my trip in December, and it's a pain. I can't say I'm the most careful about what I spend my money on, but I do like to have plenty of spending money when I go out of town. So, no holes in my pockets for the next month.

Anonymous said...

You could always sell your body.I hear there is big bucks in that!


$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Show me the money!

AngelConradie said...

oh my friggin word dude, after 24 hours of such absolute indulgence i would so battle to go to work...
i'll keep everything crossed for your job applications!