18 December 2007

Moral Dilemma - Solved

So maybe not exactly solved, but I have come to the conclusion that she is simply too cute and sweet-smelling to pass up. Besides all of that she is aware of my reputation, so it is hardly likely that there will be any serious drama with her. As to her brother, while he is a pleasant enough fellow I would not honestly count him as a friend. An acquaintance, maybe. Pleasant company, most definitely.

Maybe I am simply addicted to drama. I certainly feel more alive when events are in turmoil and chaos around me. No matter how much trouble or trauma it may cause, I much prefer living when things are uncertain than when I know exactly what is going on. People are simply too predictable to make life fun when they react rationally to things.

3 comments:

AngelConradie said...

teehee... so will she be a cast member soon?

Sweets said...

enjoy the ride....

no pun intended

;-)

Simply Curious said...

So how did it go?