19 December 2007

Sanity Break

I decided to take tonight as a sanity break, resting quietly in the pub with my iPod, a book, and several pints of cider to simply calm down for a while. Life has been so hectic recently that I have had no chance to just relax. My main decision through this has been that I will no longer struggle and try to force myself into trying to write a blog post each and every day. I will still be trying, but if nothing comes to mind then I will simply give up, and instead back-date an entry when one comes to mind.

Tomorrow I am working again, oh joy of joys, and plan to spend most of my time sitting in the office simply writing a short story for Saturday, or several Saturdays. I have quite a few hours to waste after all. Also, I have discovered a new grooming product, sort of, I have a mild fear that I may be turning into a metrosexual but I sincerely look forwards to my weekly salt-scrub now. Still undecided whether to stick with a goatee, or go for a plain beard.

Feel free to vote either way, but any beard will be short. If you really want to make a comparison then let me know via e-mail and I will send you pictures as necessary.

4 comments:

AngelConradie said...

hhmmm... i do love a goatee...

Lopz said...

I'm anti-beard myself (do you KNOW how itchy it is for a woman?), so I'm going with goatee. Also, goatee says "modern, confident and on trend". Beard just says "lazy".

Sweets said...

goatee...

otherwise what is really sexy is clean shaven with a vertical strip of beard below your bottom lip... i'll look for a pic and send it to you

Anonymous said...

Well I believe that you would completely suit a beard.. I love beards and goatees are so overdone it's ridiclous :)