16 December 2007

Visiting Sweetie

Last night I paid a pleasant visit to Sweetie for a few hours. A very pleasant visit. I apologise if this post is a little erratic but I am somewhat sleep deprived due to not returning home until four o'clock this morning and dragging myself straight to bed, eager to get away from the frost and chill in the air and into warmth and, more importantly, sleep.

Sweetie demonstrated a little more of herself than I am used to from her last night, not that I am complaining. I arrived at her flat only to find myself slammed up against the wall and being rapidly stripped, losing several buttons in the process as her hands tore at my clothes. Still slightly winded I was grabbed again, pushed down to the floor, straddled and pinned while she rode me until she orgasmed and collapsed on top of me, grinning.

I decided at this point to get a little revenge, shoving her off me, grabbing her hair and pulling her into the sitting room. Pushing her face-down over a sofa, her knees on the floor I proceeded to thoroughly fuck her until she, and I, came again, pulling free of her and spraying cum over her arse.

Over the next few hours there was a lot more sex, less rough than that first session but somewhat messier. Paint-on icing was involved for a little while, and provided a good deal of entertainment, before finally we dragged our bruised, aching bodies into the shower to carefully wash one another down and letting me leave for home.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I've been contemplating posting a reply for a while now (seeing as how you just ignore them.) and after reading this post I just had to.
How is it that your life is always so much more dirty and perverse then everyone else's . This isn't a blog its like snippets of Erotica.

Mr R Rabbit said...

There are people with much more perverse and dirty lives than me, but part of it is because I only write about the interesting parts of my life, or philosophise.

AngelConradie said...

fucking awesome bunny... wow!!!