20 November 2007

Into Unconsciousness

Originally I was going to make this entry a rant about something which occured at work today, but I have changed my mind, probably a good decision. Instead I will take you back on a journey through time, to a younger, more active time. In fact a time when I was back with Tart and discovered that it is in fact possible to screw someone unconscious.

The process took five hours, some bondage, a bit of light pain, and lots of sex. She was tied up and at my mercy for almost the entire time, though a safeword was specified first. The actual sex only started after the first hour, which I spent mostly teasing and tormenting her with mouth and hands, and various toys. Whenever I felt myself close to orgasm, I would stop, and use her mouth instead for a time, carefully to let me calm down but still keep me hard. While doing this I would abuse her with various toys, whether the rabbit, a plug or anything else that came to hand.

I did however take pictures, which I recently discovered when someone reminded me of this through an inadvertant comment. These pictures will not be up on this blog, for fairly obvious reasons I would hope. Anyway, as you can imagine after five hours of constant stimulation, usually in at least two places, not to mention that my hands and mouth were wandering, occasionally stroking, squeezing, slapping, licking or biting her defenseless little body, and more orgasms on her part than we bothered counting, she suddenly went limp.

After a moment's panic I ascertained that she was still breathing, freed her, and waited a few minutes for her to come around which she eventually did.

On more current matters Mystery is still around, and sent me a post card recently. It must be said that she has a talent for selecting good pictures. Tomorrow afternoon I will probably be meeting Essex for a time, and Thursday Sweetie. Then friday is more LRP, and next Monday of course is my trip to Ireland.

Word of the day: Woking, meaning to walk into the kitchen then forget what you went in there for.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You probably dehydrated the girl and that is why she passed out. :o)

I don't know how you kept yourself from blowing your load when she was at your mercy.

Simply Curious said...

*gasp*

Sweets said...

that must be some kind of record!

we will have to notify guinness book of records... ;-)

Nosjunkie said...

I woke often
I can however say that I am not big on the s&m thing but hey whateevr you like.
I did read a novel on it once
It was called the decoy and no I dont know who wrote it but if you find it you should read it

AngelConradie said...

sheesh rabbit... no wonder your cast is as busy as it is!!!
:D

AngelConradie said...

and now you're going to be scarce for a while again...
:(

Anonymous said...

SPOILER!

*Non sycophantic comment coming up*

Alas, having sex with somebody unti they pass out is no particular feat of skill.

It's relatively common and pretty much hinges on a very sensitive vasovagal nerve.

I've had it happen to me numerous times, including during masturbation. Hey, maybe that makes me an amazing lover! Yeah, I'll go for that.

Mr R Rabbit said...

Nice to have an explanation, I was thinking along the lines of the dehydration thing up until now.