19 November 2007

Recovery Day

While I have to go and run a game this evening, most of today is going to be spent relaxing and recovering. Over a larp event I tend to have maybe three hours sleep a night. I also usually spend most of my time not eating properly, though that was not such a problem at this event, and running around madly in heavy armour battering people with weaponry. Obviously this can get tiring, so today I am going to relax.

At the moment I am still in bed, in a minute I will drag myself out of it and into the bath. A lovely, hot bath. Possibly with candles and incense. And a book. And ice cream. I may grab a shower beforehand, to get clean first. Afterwards, maybe a cigarette and a nice simple cocktail, a bite to eat, lie in front of the fire for a while and relax a bit more before I head off to be caused stress by my friends tonight.

Other plans for the week are going to work, unfortunately, visiting Essex on Wednesday, visiting Sweetie on Thursday to Friday, going off to larp again on Friday, and of course packing for Ireland to see Slave.

8 comments:

AngelConradie said...

hhmmm... you do have quite a week ahead of you!

Elise said...

A bath always makes me feel better... Try having the cocktail in the bath. x

Simply Curious said...

Sounds like Bunny has his hands full.

Rae said...

Oh, that bath sounds so delightful. Your weekend sounds like it was fairly exciting! I'm jealous, I don't even know what I did this weekend realy...oh well :-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely night ahead. Too bad I couldn't join you. ;o)

Nosjunkie said...

I am petitioning for you to stay your fluffy ass at home from now on.
It took me a minue to read your whole blog which is very unlike you

Anonymous said...

You're living the dream! How I envy you!

A. M said...

You have a pretty full life that i dislike.
I mean how can you live this life, some comments concidered it "A dream come true" but where is the "LIFE" in urs? I see nothing actually.