21 November 2007

More Red Letter

Just a quick post as I have to get a shower and changed quickly before driving off down to see Essex. Work, as usual, was incredibly boring. The only entertainment is the fact that I have decided, since I do not care about the job, that I no longer have to be particularly polite or dedicated. I am instead experimenting with how far I can push the limits of courtesy and sarcasm as a mix. So far no one has made a complaint, or taken offense. If anything I am a little dissappointed. I was hoping to get a little more reaction. I am also planning to try to earn myself a little more income by submitting some freelance articles wherever I can.

And on the topic of writing, the Red Letter Club is going nicely. Lots of letters sent, and some received. Anyone else who wants to join simply give me a yell, and anyone who wants to say that they are a member, whether it is just that you want to steal the idea yourself or not, is welcome to use the pretty little image from up above. Anyone who does want to start doing a similar thing themselves, inspired by my little project, let me know, I am curious whether I can actually start something.

Anyway, shower time now, have fun kiddies.

5 comments:

Nosjunkie said...

I cant see the pic!

Mr R Rabbit said...

Trust me, its there.

AngelConradie said...

i'll be adding it to my sidebar- i think its an awesome idea bunny, and i love being a member!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry,I got side tracked with images of you in the shower.

Sweets said...

preposterous...you're funny!

yip, red letter member... that's me!!