28 October 2007

On Flirting and Seduction

Because of my reputation various friends occasionally ask me for advice on flirting, and similar methods used in order to woo people of the female, and occasionally male gender. The problem is that my flirtation is not a deliberate activity, it is just something that occurs when I am near people I want to flirt with. However I am not stopped so easily, and so I am going to go over past relationships and try to work out how I got into them.

Sweetie, I started talking to her over the internet just as a friendly thing, and found myself flirting with her. Not seriously so as she had a boyfriend, but in the casual, friendly manner I do with anyone. This eventually progressed to a pleasant friendship, and then one night she called in tears due to a relationship crisis. So I arranged to go down the next day to just give her a day out of the house and take her mind off it.

Nothing was ever really discussed, but somehow during the middle of watching a cheap zombie film and laughing at the bad special effects we ended up kissing. I believe the progression went from me giving her a hug, and not letting go, to my fingers trailing back and forth on her arms, sides and legs, to leaning together, to kissing. Things continued from there fairly rapidly and kissing evolved into mindless, angry rebound sex, which was fun for all concerned even if my knees still bear slight scars from carpet burn.

Things with Miss Complicated were actually simpler, at least on the physical side. The first time we met we just chatted for a while, until we were back at the station and I was about to head off, while she was waiting for her taxi to arrive. I decided, and I should add that I was completely sober at this point, that I wanted to kiss her. I went for the simple approach. I grabbed her, and kissed her, just lightly. One of those polite kisses that is definitely not simply friendly, but does not probe too much or become aggressive. Again, the kissing simply progressed from there.

As I have mentioned Affair is an ex-girlfriend of mine. Originally she was intended to be just a friend, but when I went to actually see her in person for the first time she answered the door to her parent's house in a very see-through dressing gown, which made it quite blatant there was nothing underneath. We ended up fucking on the rug in the hallway, then again on the stairs, and the landing, in the shower, over the kitchen counter, on the kitchen table, and so on. That was all the first time we met.

What I do not know if is this sort of thing is typical or not. I have always assumed it is fairly normal to end up having rampant, passionate sex on first meeting someone if you find each other mutually attractive. My friends assure me that it is not. I have also had ex-girlfriends say that they do not know what came over them while they were with me, and in some cases they claim not to know what came over them when they meet me after a break-up. Usually this is after either having sex or performing some sort of sexual service for me.

I have also been told in the past that I am easy to fall in love or lust with, and this I really do not understand. At best I could be considered slightly above average in looks, at worst a long way below. So either I have some sort of aura of sex, or there is some trick to sleeping with people which I have subconsciously discovered and which could earn me an absolute fortune if I ever realise what it is.

On another note, I updated my library with another story yesterday. This one's a bit more adult than the first two. I'm planning to do three normal stories each month, all being put up on Saturdays, and one adult one on the last Saturday of each month. Go and give me feedback, I live for comments and feedback.

9 comments:

AngelConradie said...

this is fascinating dude... i have met one or two men in my life like you!! definitely few and far between!

Valley Girl said...

Lucky duck. Send some of that aura over my way.

Bunny said...

I think that some people do just have an aura of sex about them. Not all are even terribly attractive people (I include myself in this group), but just have an attitude about and love of sex that just shines through and brings out the lustfulness in others as well. We are sexual creatures and others can sense that.

? said...

I have always assumed it is fairly normal to end up having rampant, passionate sex on first meeting someone if you find each other mutually attractive.

Uh, not for this philly. It takes SEVERAL encounters with a man before I'm willing to mount him. I ooze puss, not sex. :-D

But I truly admire your charisma!

Anonymous said...

Why don't you come on over to my place and I'll tell you what it is that people find attrative about you. :oD

Anonymous said...

See how flustered I am...I couldn't even spell attractive right! LOL

Mr R Rabbit said...

@ Angel: Aww, thanks.

@ Valley: Nope, if it really is some mystical aura I'm keeping it. You can have it when I'm done.

@ Bunny: Could be that, but until recently I never really thought of myself that way. It was only during a conversation with a friend about a year ago that I realised my sex life was different from the average.

@ Bottleblonde: Well, puss is fun too.

@ Preposterous: Sorry, but after my wife I swore an oath never to return to Ohio.

Nosjunkie said...

I believe they cal the flirtatios
Coket's

Rae said...

Damn...I only wish I had that aura. The sex on the foyer rug is my newest fantasy...thanks for that. :-)