02 November 2007

Bits That I Like

This is another vanity entry, all about me again and asking my faithful readers a question. The unfaithful readers can answer too if they must, but I'm watching you.

On to the topic of relevance today, which comes from a comment made to me while I was shopping for party food. A rather odd comment, but it got me thinking. Someone said that I had nice arm hair. Now let us be honest, this is a little weird, so I asked them about it. They said they had never seen any like it. Now I am getting more confused. Usually I assume that I am average in almost every way, in fact I often believe this even in the face of evidence, so a comment about my arm hair caught me a little by suprise.

They then explained, and I am now on a quest to find others with the same thing. Apparently most people have hair on their arms that is simply even all around, except for their lower forearm. Mine is mostly normal, but I have distinctive lines where it naturally grows in the same direction along the edge of each forearm. There must be others like that.

This comment caused my mind to drift and eventually come to the conclusion that there are two body parts I am completely happy with. There are my arms. Apparently I have very nice arms, according to a wide range of sources. This does extend to my hands as well. The other is my hair. I am extremely vain about my hair, sort of, I do not take amazing care of it other than to wash and condition it regularly, but I will not suffer sharp bladed instruments near it. I detest going to the hair dresser's, and will go at most twice a year and then only for a trim.

So the question is, what parts of your body are you happy with, and which parts are you proud of, and can I see them?

Off to do more party preparation now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some pretty nice hair too but it's not on my arm.

You're welcome to have a look see.

Simply Curious said...

I wax. Just everywhere but my head. So I honestly couldn't tell you which direction my hair grows in.
If I had to choose the best part of me, I'd have to choose my back. Not my backside, just my back. I like the curves and lines that backs have, and mine is pretty.

Valley Girl said...

Dude, that is weird. I hate my arms, btw. I do, however, love my breasts and my skinny legs.

Anonymous said...

must be my puppies... I am soooo in love with them that I only wear tops with cleavage, just so that I can look at them once in a while. men think the cleavege is for them, and they love it. women think I am a slut, and they hate it. only I know it's really for me...

AngelConradie said...

i think i have great legs and feet, and i love my cleavage!

Princess of the Universe said...

Don't know if I'm considered faithful or not...
I like my hair, and my lips. Maybe my legs...
Sure you can see if you like...

? said...

Arm hair. How kinky!

I'm with the majority of your commenters here. I love my rack, calves, and stomach.

Sweets said...

what a question...my sweet ass of course...