16 November 2007

Hijacking a Vaio


Student seems to have amazing taste in laptops, it must be said. She is also eminently simple. Other than a mild, friendly affection there are no real feelings between us. We get along, we can have sex. Simple and easy. No commitment to worry about, no emotional complications, if either she or I find someone else then we are still friends, and if we do not then still, we are friends.

Anyway I am sure a lot of you wanted the gory details. I am afraid there is not any gore involved. In fact it could be said that Student, for all of her talk, is almost distressingly vanilla. I get the impression that she does not want to be, but she most definitely is. After we went out for a meal we went back to her dorm room, put on a film, and ended up having sex which was pleasant, almost in the same way that I used to enjoy masturbation until it got boring. We then lay there talking about the hobbies we share, the fact that there was no 'click' between us, then slept until morning.

In the morning there was a repeat performance, again very casual and mundane, before a trip into town where I picked up supplies for the rest of the weekend. Cigarettes and brandy. Lovely.

I think I may steal this laptop.

2 comments:

Sweets said...

vaio...quite a deliciously beautiful piece of machine, i like!

AngelConradie said...

aaaawwwww... poor rabbit! how disappointing you couldn't totally indulge in what you enjoy!!