14 November 2007

Inventing Words: Mazed

It is known to myself that the word 'mazed' is already a word in uncommon usage, however I would still count this as my own personal invention. In my own usage of the word 'mazed' it is an abbreviation of two individual words, monitor, referring to one of those new-fangled video display units, and dazed, referring obviously to the experience of being in a daze, or a confusion.

So then we have the experience of being 'mazed', or suffering from a displaced sense of reality due to having spent too much of your valuable time at your disliked occupation staring into the flickering haze of such a device. In my case said time was in the region of eight hours. I then spent some time afterwards travelling by foot around my place of work in order to try to readjust to reality.

In other news there is yet another individual joining my cast list, this one rather unique. She is the first to be a person who knows the full content of this electronic journal. As such, she has very careful anonymity, until such time as she may desire otherwise. Her name, or the alias by which she shall be known, will be Mystery until another suggests itself.

4 comments:

Valley Girl said...

Ooooo...the plot thickens!!!!!!

Simply Curious said...

You really do work, too hard.

On another note, either I'm getting slower or your posts are getting harder and harder to understand.

AngelConradie said...

ooh another cast memeber!!!
and i often feel mazed dude- then i go on walkabout to shake it off!

Anonymous said...

The suspense is killing me!