26 November 2007

Pack Up Your Troubles

I love to travel, to go to new places, meet new people, see new things. I even enjoy the travelling, flights, driving, sailing, it does not matter which. The bit I do not enjoy is the packing and unpacking. Supposedly I should be packing now, I have about five hours before I will be too busy to do anything, but I just cannot summon up the energy. Between aches and exhaustion I am far too lazy to do anything useful.

Which is a pity, because I will need clothes for Ireland. At least for travelling to Slave's house.

Fortunately I should have internet access while I am there, so I will be trying to keep all of you updated on any debauchery or scandalous activities during the week.

There were none this weekend, except for the occasional poking fight with a rather attractive young lass. Sweet though she was, I believe she has a boyfriend, so things will be going no further there. Fun all the same though.

9 comments:

AngelConradie said...

packing is annoying... if i could afford it, i would quite happily packl nothing and buy everything when i get there!
looking forward to updates on activities wirth slave...

Anonymous said...

One of these days I want to get in for a first comment, before the groupies.

I do admire your loyal fan base. They must keep hitting refresh a lot on your page.

That level of dedication, commenting approvingly on every post as soon as possible, is to be admired.

Nosjunkie said...

I dont mind Packing but I hate unpacking.

Aanonymouse: while your comment wasnt completely insulting, I would like to object to the word groupy.

Anonymous said...

Why worry about packing clothes?

You won't have any on for the most part.

Simply Curious said...

Sigh. I'm away for a couple of days, too. Have a little fun for me, too.

Anon, I think I have to agree with Nos on this one. That was insulting. Since you're talking about one of these days getting in to be the first comment, I'd love to know what that makes you. Quick. Refresh the page. Maybe you'll have your chance. :)

Valley Girl said...

Slave? Does that mean she'll be crawling around in leather with one of those ball thingies in her mouth? =-

Sweets said...

oh goody, rabbit you're missing out big time...! would love to hear what you would say to anon...

:0)

AngelConradie said...

you got a bloggerward bling thingie from me dude!

A. M said...

Enjoy Irland, and have fun.