01 December 2007

This Meebo Thing

You may have noticed at the side of the blog, on the right there, is a little box saying 'meebo me' or some such. This is a wonderful little device which allows all of you lovely people to send me messages, and me to send them back when I am online. You get the idea I am sure. Messages sent are anonymous unless you choose to identify yourselves, so feel free to rant away.

Anyway I am sure the certain ones of you are interested in the graphic details of what has been going on in the little den of sin I find myself spending my time in. Slave has spent the majority of my time here on a leash, servicing me in some form whether that is by entertaining herself, massaging me, or more intimate tasks. After time spent on the leash she is released in order to cuddle and have actual affection.

This is something which often puzzles people about dominant-submissive relationships. It is important to remember that you are not trying to break your submissive's spirit or turn them into a true slave. In fact they are the ones who have actual control, since they are the only ones who can utter a safeword and stop whatever is going on. In a good relationship a safeword should never be needed, since the dominant should be aware enough of what the submissive is willing to do and what they can take that they should push their limits, but never go beyond them.

I have made it quite clear to Slave however that I will not be signing a contract with her, this is fun and games for both of us. Even if it were not she lives too far away for me to be willing to bind myself to her in contract, I do not know enough about her, and frankly the idea of actually permanently 'owning' another person terrifies me.

10 comments:

AngelConradie said...

i find the dom/sub relationship really intriguing, but the concept of an actual contract never entered my mind! i much prefer the idea of it being for fun.
on that note, do you think a dom/sub relationship could continue successfully in a "permanent" relationship like a marriage?

Anonymous said...

No way in hell I'd ever sign a contract with anyone!!!

Like Angel, It's ok as long as it's just for "fun".

Valley Girl said...

Woah, people sign contracts for that?

Mr R Rabbit said...

Yep, people do indeed sign contracts for that. The worst I've seen actually involves the submissive giving over everything, including all money or finances from their job, to the dominant as well as complete control of their life.

To date, three people have offered me contracts. Two submissives, one dominant. I have no more interest in signing a contract than I would have in getting married again.

Simply Curious said...

I don't think I could get as into this as you seem. Although on occasion I do enjoy having my hair pulled on gouging my nails into someone's back.

Anonymous said...

Talk to me later, babe.

There's something really funny that I know you would appreciate.

A. M said...

I find it difficult to grasp the idea of signing a contract...As long as it's just for fun then why not but no strings attached and boundries no no no !

Mr R Rabbit said...

@ kr: I'd love to see what's funny, but have no idea who you are, so there's a slight problem there.

Sweets said...

a contract?! i learn something new every day it seems... how's the flu?

Anonymous said...

No, you do know who I am. I just tend to use different names when commenting.

Anyway, this whole contract stuff: I don't know why people are getting so focused on this.

It appears to me that most of the groupies that comment here, haven't really thought it through.

They are (I assume, for RR's sake) all female. Most females get married at some time in their life.

PS My word verification letters made me laugh! seipooev. Do you think that they are generated by taking some of the blog material?

I once got a ufuckzgo (and it did sort of fit in with what I was writing)

What the hell is that, if it isn't a contract?

Methinks a tad hypocritical here.