28 November 2007

Waking Strangely

I can sleep peacefully anywhere, one I can actually fall asleep, and here I have managed to have a peaceful, refreshing night, from which I have awoken both with my cold gone, and slave's mouth around my cock. After she finished her work she has informed me that there are certain things that need to be done today, such as a visit to the citizen's advice bureau, and that she wants to know if I would like breakfast.

After letting her know that I am not hungry, but would appreciate some coke, she leaves and I change rooms in order to take a quick shower. As she re-emerges with my coke, I tell her to put it down before throwing her onto the bed, pinning her down, shoving her skirt upwards and fucking her. Now I feel awake. Off to get dressed now, so hope you kiddies are having fun.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like a great start to the day :)

AngelConradie said...

ooh now i'm REALLY looking forward to some more posts about rabbit's adventures with slave...
what a way to start the day!
:D

Simply Curious said...

Ahhh. Oral has to be the best way to wake up, ever.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a good time!

Valley Girl said...

Woah.

AngelConradie said...

i tagged you bunny!!!