04 November 2007

Party Dresses and Distractions

We may have been a little late for the party yesterday. I take no responsibility for this. All Sweetie would have needed to do was tell me to stop and I would have done. But she was wearing such a nice little red dress, lovely and form fitting. I could not resist it. So we ended up with her bent forwards over the bed, her dress shoved up around her hips, her panties on the floor somewhere, and me fucking her from behind. We did not manage to find her panties afterwards, so she had to go without for the night. Made things easier when we got back from the party and repeated, and in the taxi there and on the way back where I enjoyed fingering her quietly.

We did get to the party in time for food though, and I even did a little dancing afterwards. I do not often dance, so this is a very rare occasion. Food was very nice indeed, three full courses, steak for the main course and creme brulee for dessert.

In other news, Affair is demonstrating more interest. To the point of telling me when her boyfriend is out and asking me to please come up, fuck her, and cover her in cum. Those are her words not mine. There were also mentions of taking pictures of her before, after and during. I may have to scrape the money together to go and see her. I could do with something relatively kinky after a weekend of fairly vanilla.

Oh, last incident with Sweetie was this morning. I woke up horny, and she was asleep. Apparently she does not mind being woken up with sex in the morning, though I am curious what she was dreaming about as my real name is certainly not Mike.

6 comments:

Simply Curious said...

I've called someone the wrong name before. Definitely a no no. Sounds like you had a fun filled weekend. I'm jealous. :P

AngelConradie said...

oh do i love wake up sex!!!
and playing in the taxi sounds like fun indeed... you certainly have earned your moniker...

Anonymous said...

Do you have a brother?!!!!!!

Mr R Rabbit said...

A brother? No. Why do you ask?

Nosjunkie said...

maby sweetie has an "afair" in her cast list too you never know.

Anyway that sounds like loads of fun

Sweets said...

mike, i know mike...angel we know mike! lol!!!

babe you certainly keep the ladies entertained...!