15 October 2007

The Last One for now

There's one more girl who deserves to be in the cast, though I should point out now that just because the cast of sexual interests is complete I will still be gradually adding my family and friends as they justify it. I also have plans which should be announced in this post as well.

The last girl who has earned her place in the cast is yet another ex-girlfriend. Yes, I know I have too many. I have got a count of them, and I think the number demonstrates my incapability to stay in or keep a relationship. Moving on from that though, I am not quite sure what nickname to ascribe to this girl as she is another version of the Tart. In fact she is another version of the Tart in very many ways. I believe that the term BedBuddy will do, until I can think of something else.

Anyway the BedBuddy got in touch recently, in essence to assure me that she was indeed interested in intimate, but unemotional, activities with myself. Since then she has been trying to get me to ask her to move in with me, since she has no job, no house, and a severe nicotine habit to feed. My refusal has so far not gone down well with her, but she seems to have accepted it for the time being.

Incidentally other nickname suggestions for this one would be appreciated, I was thinking Leech, but I might have to save that one for when a true Leech comes along.

Now we can introduce a member of the cast who is not a potential bedroom partner in any way whatsoever. I just want to clarify that first, you will understand why shortly.

This new member is the Baby. Due to various circumstances I currently share a habitation with the majority of my family, hence the fact that I am looking for a new job. Sadly this does also mean that I am sharing my abode with my sister, her yuppie boyfriend, and their new baby.

Their new, loud baby.

Their new, loud baby who likes to be fed at night.

Their new, loud baby who communicates this fact by screaming at the top of his lungs until the whole house are awake.

I am introducing him because he really is a complication. I love the little parasite to pieces, I really do, but I do not react in the same entranced manner as every one else in this madhouse. Instead of being fascinated by the fact that he has just filled his nappy with human excrement I am repelled. I nearly had to break up a fight yesterday between my sister and my mother over who was going to change the nappy, they both wanted to do it.

I swear this place is insane.

Anyone looking for a live-in servant/sex-toy? I can cook, clean, scrub and so on. Just get me out of here.

And finally to the plans. At the end of November I will be absconding to a far, foreign country (okay, Ireland), in order to indulge myself in a week of illegal excess, indulgence and depravity with Slave. All I need now is to actually buy the tickets for the flight and get myself over there.

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

dude- i friggin LOVE how you found me, and i'm so glad you decided to stay...

i am so looking forward to reading about what all you get up to...