15 October 2007

Now That Was a Fun Evening

Not amazingly energetic I must admit, but fun all the same. I spent the evening with Sweetie. Dinner and it was supposed to be a film afterwards, but we got a little distracted. I will say this for her, she makes the most delicious noises during sex, not to mention that she is somewhat insatiable. Three hour-long sessions in six hours, with the first hour taken up by food and the breaks filled in with post-play and vague watchings of Family Guy. She is still here now, fast asleep and curled up warm and snug next to me.

As much as I love kinkier forms of sex, every now and then a little vanilla is wonderful. Plus she has this wonderful fascination with rendering me into a shuddering, moaning mass on the bed between full sex. I should mention that I am rather hypersensitive, and she quickly learned exactly what can render me helpless and quivering.

I am actually tempted to call in sick to work tomorrow, I am looking for a new job anyway so I do not see why I should show them any loyalty. It is not as if they have ever shown me any, and wolf-whistles are starting to get on my nerves. I will explain that in a second.

Something scary did happen tonight though. I opened my laptop and saw that Stalker had left me an offline message. Well, about twelve offline messages. Here is one of them reproduced:
"want u 2 tie me 2 the bed 4 a day, and come in and fuck me whenever u want while anyone who wants watches us on camera"
This is after I have sent her yet another message today saying that I want nothing to do with her. Literally that. For fuck's sake, this is getting ridiculous.

Anyway having Sweetie lying naked next to me like this has made me feel frisky again, so I think I will wake her up for some more entertainment.

7 comments:

Simply Curious said...

You have a lot more patience than I do, Mr Rabbit. I think the most annoying thing about stalkers offline, to me, was the chat lingo! Nothing annoys me more than people typing 2, u, r, and z where it's absolutely not appropriate. Sweetie sounds like a doll. May I borrow her?

-S

Mr R Rabbit said...

Maybe when I'm done with her, or she's done with me. Give me a little time to enjoy her innocence and corrupt her first.

Not that it usually takes very long. But yep, after that you're welcome to share her so long as I get to play too.

Anonymous said...

Well damn! Where does a girl find someone like you?

I must admit your stalker has some pretty good ideas! :oD

AngelConradie said...

dude... i want me a rabbit!!! i like a little vanilla sometimes too- are you going to tell us what sweetie does to leave you shuddering?

Mr R Rabbit said...

@Preposterous - Well so far in my own experience I've not met anyone quite like me, though I'm sure there's some around. What you're looking for is people with rather complicated histories, bad reputations for relationships, who used to be 'nice guys with potential to be bad'. Descriptions kindly provided by various exes.

@Angel - Actually I was thinking of saving those details for next Sunday/Monday, when she's paying me another, longer visit. I can't give everything away all at once after all.

Its easier than you'd think though.

AngelConradie said...

yay yay!!!
well actually... i have several ideas, i was just wondering what her secret was- if its new maybe i can add it to my repertoire...?

Mr R Rabbit said...

I'd be very suprised, and somewhat worried, if it was completely new to anyone. The things she does just work a little better on me than they normally would, particularly when I'm in the right mood.

I may post about it when she's headed off today, since I've already phoned in sick to work. Depends if I can think of anything else to post about.

Anyway, she's allowed another hour to sleep, then she's being woken up, dramatically.