14 October 2007

Of the Tart and Perversity

This is not a family-friendly post!

Okay, now that's out of the way I want to get a few events out of the way first. To begin with last night was an okay night, despite arseholes trying to talk to me. The only other slight problem with it was the kidnap attempt. A hen party offered me a bottle of (very cheap) wine, and £50 to be their stripper. Needless to say as it was freezing cold and they wanted it done there and then, I refused. I'm not stripping in a pub garden for that small an offer. This was deemed rude, so I then ended up handcuffed to the bride for half an hour before I managed to pick the lock on the handcuffs and escape back to my much-amused bastard friends.

Also last night a potential fifth member was added to our little cast, and a possible sixth. Number five is not really in need of a name yet but I thought she should be mentioned. Number six will henceforth be known as the Affair. I should point out now that this is not because I am having, or have had an affair with her. She is an ex of mine, an absolutely, stunningly gorgeous, fantastic in bed, kinky, exhibitionistic ex. I still kick myself for having severed that particular relationship, even if I did have problems with her personality, I could always have trained her but there you go.

Moving on again we come to the main point of this post, the Tart has simplified things for me somewhat. All she is offering is sex, and her own humiliation, because she has needs to fill and I am the most 'depraved fucker', to use her own phrase, that she knows who she would feel safe with. I am not sure whether to be flattered or insulted, but either way it means that I have a submissive who will do pretty much anything I tell her, including taking photos and recording it for me, and who is shortly coming to my town in order to visit old friends. During this time the general plan, at least the one she is planning, is for lots of sex to happen in various different places, and for her to be temporarily enslaved and humiliated.

I can live with this. I also tried an experiment on her last night, and it has now given me some very interesting ideas involving pegs. There is something about watching a young, rather pretty girl thrashing about helplessly on her bed because she has been following your orders.

3 comments:

Simply Curious said...

I wonder what one would have to do to be a character...

Simply Curious said...

Actually...you've already described my type.

Anonymous said...

wow... i think i may be a combination of the affair and the tart, except i'm not terribly submissive...
to be entirely honest, i'm actually interviewing candidates for a new fuckbuddy myself- and what you have lined up sounds wonderfully entertaining!